Sunday, January 1, 2017

Registration begins today, January 1, at noon EST.

Are you ready to register for a creative weekend retreat (October 26 - 29, 2017) at the charming Echo Mountain Inn  in Hendersonville, North Carolina?  Registration opens today at noon, EST!  This is not simply a weekend crop. It's going to be a busy schedule that includes six fabulous classes taught by three top Graphic 45 designers, Maggi Harding, Annette Green and Ginger Ropp, make-n-takes, goodies, games and prizes.  Meals, lodging, class materials, everything you'll need is included in the price.

To register, click on the Registration tab above, next to the Home tab.  Then, follow the instructions on the registration page.  Please read the instructions carefully and remember that your registration is not complete until payment is received.

Maximum capacity is 28 guests and reservations will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any difficulties during the registration process, please email: Maggi at YourCreativeRetreat@ embarqmail.com and include your phone number in the email.

We are really excited about this event and can't wait to meet you!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you! I can't wait either, counting down the hours now to open registration!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to all....but 1 question please. I cannot seem to find any cancellation policies ( maybe not looking well enough) Since this is so far in advance , just wondering?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leona, if you click on the Registration tab at the top of this blog page, you'll see it there. Read all the way through.

      Delete
  3. I'm SO excited!! I can not wait until October!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friends and I are on pins and needles waiting to see if we're in! I was so nervous I put my email in wrong on the form. I sent a follow up with the correct address and my dear husband set up an acct with the incorrect address. Can you tell I want to go, LOL!

    ReplyDelete