Friday, July 28, 2017

Things you need to know about the 2017 Retreat!

Hi ladies,

We are getting very excited about the upcoming Retreat!  The newest Graphic 45 products are available and we are working away on our projects for you.

I wanted to let you know that if you wish to come in early for the retreat, Echo Mountain Inn is offering a special room rate of $100 + applicable taxes.  Just call the Inn (1-828-693-9626) and tell them you are part of Your Creative Mountain Retreat to secure your room at that rate.

We will give you a list of supplies you need to bring with you to the retreat.  I expect that we'll publish this about 30 days prior to the retreat.  We are going to be using new collections from G45 and some of those won't be available until September so our projects won't be completed until almost the last minute!  Generally speaking, you'll only need the basics, scissors, assorted adhesives, that kind of thing.  You won't need to bring a huge crop bag, BUT you will need an empty suitcase to put all your goodies from the retreat in when you go home!   😊

There will be some "swapping" going on.  It's an open swap meaning that you can bring whatever you want to swap.  There are 31 of us in total, so you'd need 30 things to swap.  I love that, because I could not possibly stay focused enough to make 31 of the same things so I'll be bringing 30 who knows what to swap with you!

If you are interested in a T-Shirt from the event,  you can get one here.  This is completely optional, we just thought it would be fun to have T-shirts available and of course, we'll take the "T-Shirt" photo at the Retreat!  There are some color options, and some other logo items available too.



Unfortunately, we've had a few cancellations, but we've been able to fill those spots from our wait list. At this point, our wait list is exhausted and we sincerely hope that no one else has to cancel. However, as you know, life does occasionally throw us a curve ball, so it's still possible that we would have another cancellation.   If you know anyone that would like to attend our Retreat, let them know they can get on our wait list by sending an email to YourCreativeRetreat@embarqmail.com.   Then if we have any openings, I'll contact them.

As the time for the retreat draws nearer, we'll be posting additional information on our Facebook page and here.  If you haven't checked in to our Facebook page, I urge you to do so as it's a great way to get to know each other prior to the retreat and there's a lot of informal information available.

See you in October, I am getting really excited!!

Maggi



No comments:

Post a Comment